Monday, April 25, 2016

Spring Horror RAT & Authorathon Wrap-Up

Since the requirement is to read one scary book (horror, paranormal, thriller, mystery, etc)

Books Read:
The Silence of Six by E.C. Myers (Thriller)
Blue is for Nightmares by Laurie Faria Stolarz (Paranormal)
Ruby on the Outside by Nora Raleigh Baskin (Contemporary)
The Great American Whatever by Tim Federle (Contemporary)
SOS: A Prequel to The Silence of Six by E.C. Myers (Thriller)
More Tales to Keep you Up at Night by Ben H. Winters (Horror-Poetry)
Stand-Off by Andrew Smith (Contemporary)(read 152pgs)
(I can't believe I read this much in a week)

Pages Read: 1,332

Authorathon (April 18-24) Wrap-Up

I just read New to me Authors.

Books Read:
The Silence of Six by E.C. Myers
Ruby on the Outside by Nora Raleigh Baskin
More Tales to Keep you Up at Night by Ben H. Winters (Horror-Poetry)

Pages Read: 759

2 comments:

  1. Awesome amount of reading. Which did you enjoy most? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an outstanding job! Thanks so much for joining us for Spring into Horror. I hope you will join us for High Summer...AND I have a special event coming up in June.

    ReplyDelete